You hold a master degree in Humanitarian, Social Sciences or similar fields, with minimum 7 years of progressive humanitarian experience, including at least 12 months as a Country Director . Of the above, you have at least 12 months experience in particularly complex humanitarian environments (e.g. Afghanistan, Somalia, South Sudan, RDC, CAR etc .). You have demonstrate strong leadership skills in complex humanitarian setting. You have interpersonal, organizational, multitasking and communication skills and a high capacity of work, able to overcome stress and work under pressure, with high degree of flexibility.
More precisely, you have:
• Excellent level of written and spoken English,
• Solid experience in representation, negotiation, liaison with stakeholders,
• Strong analytical and conceptual thinking,
• Knowledge about programs (WASH, Health and Nutrition, Rapid Response Mechanism, FSL),
• Previous working experience in the Middle East and / or Yemen an advantage,
• Knowledge of Arabic an advantage.