Position: AC Technician
Salary: AED 1500 Accommodation
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES
AC Technician should be able to do repair and maintain of AC systems in guest rooms.
Should provide technical attention to all Electrical, Mechanical Refrigeration Systems, air
handling systems of the hotel.
AC technician should be able to maintain Kitchen walk in freezer, fridges, Ice makers, Chillers
in accordance to local regulation standards etc.
- Maintains repairs and does necessary adjustment of the air conditioning and refrigeration.
equipment such as Chillers, AHUs, FCU s, Split A/C Units, Window A/C Units, Cold rooms. Coolers, Ice machines, Extract fans and all the HVAC related equipments.
- Carries out Planned Preventive Maintenance as per the manuals / schedules and maintains service reports.
- Assist Chiller contractors on scheduled maintenance and briefs them on the condition of
- Ensures of sufficient stock of spare parts for the A/C and Refrigeration related equipments
and thoroughly checks the purchase materials for their quality.
- Executes energy saving measures and helps the department to reduce the energy cost.
- Ensures daily Chiller readings, Cold room readings and temperature readings are taken
and all set parameters are maintained.
- Familiarizes himself with total layout of the building and estate regarding safety aspects
such as isolation points, etc.
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
2 years Trade Certificate in Mechanical engineering.
2 years of experience in a similar field
Practical and theoretical skills in cold-storage, air-conditioning and electricity
Languages: Fluent in English and Arabic is an added advantage.