The key focus of this position will be to work as part of a team providing professional, courteous, and efficient student administration services to enhance Phase-1 Foundation s welcoming reputation from students and visitors, including student increasing student care and concern. This role will perform duties in accordance with the rules, precedents and guidelines established by Phase-1 Foundation s regulations and OxfordSaudia. This position will have specific responsibilities for coordinating the administrative processes in relation to welcoming enrolments, student courses correspondence, course and subject transfer correspondence, student administration and account correspondence, including formal complaint correspondence processing.
Strive to continually improve the efficiency and the effectiveness of all our activities, ensuring that you are both responsive to training and strategically focused.
Reports to: Lead Coordinator/Phase-1 Manager
• Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Competency Responsibility Key Performance Indicator
• Manage Phase-1 Term Schedule distribution to all students
• Liaise with central timetabling to ensure information is accurate
• Monitor and update internal information changes distributed to students and other departments
• Review finalised timetables and liaise with relevant staff and students to resolve timetabling issues
• Using the ETA system to run reports on timetabling related matters such as:
Number of enrolments
Number of students per subject
100% accuracy in data entry
Accurate and timely information provided to Management
Positive customer feedback
• Monitor and follow-up enrolments for new and continuing students to ensure adherence to study plans
• Monitor and follow-up student non-attendance and raise any issues regarding enrolments, absences, and excuses with Lead Coordinator.
Accuracy of data entry and adherence to OxfordSaudia Aviation.
Report student issues to Lead Coordinator / Academic Coordinator and when required to escalate the concern to Phase-1 Manger in a timely manner.
• Coordinate the administrative processes regarding student management, including but not limited to:
• Attendance tracking
• Class rolls
• Management of schedule distributions
• Liaise with current and new students regarding enquiries about programs and courses of study
• Maintain student enrolment database
• Monitor students at risk and assist the Academic Coordinator with developing plans
Adhere to current standard operating procedures.
Monitor and maintain 100% accurate data base management.
Ability to liaise with other faculty and departments within Phase-1 student issues Lead Coordinator / Academic Coordinator and when required to escalate the concern to Phase-1 Manger in a timely manner.
• Assist students with enrolments
• Provide general information to students and potential students on enrolments, processes, and events.
100% Accurate data management
Monitor ongoing enrolments in consultation Lead Coordinator
• Continually maintain database of academic periods
Assist with new course & term preparations
• Provide advice and support to students, student administration systems ETA, policies, procedures, and processes.
• Handle and resolve escalated student ticketing cases.
• Review and process admissions and student lifecycle transactions and related student administration activities.
• Liaise with academic faculty staff and central Student Administration to resolve exceptions to standard student administration cases.
• Collect, analyse, and report on student profiles, trends in student activity and issues related to student administration services and the experience of these for students to identify potential areas of risk and/or improvement
• Contribute to the development and implementation of improvements to the policies, systems, processes, and procedures
• Provide support and back up to other Student Administration when required. Prepare for and participate in project working groups
• Perform any other duties as required and as appropriate for the incumbent s level of competence
100% Accurate data management.
Planning and Execution.
Managing time and resources to complete tasks and achieve objectives.
Quality Focus: Ensuring accuracy and quality when completing tasks.
Communication: Effectively grasping and conveying ideas and concepts to others.
Service Focus: Making students their needs a priority.
Analysis and Judgement.
Evaluating information and data to solve problems and make decisions.
Finding better ways of completing tasks or solving problems. Teamwork: Working in collaboration with others to achieve shared goals