Job Description & Summary
The Training Consultant will be the primary point of contact for all sales related queries. This person will perform a wide variety of sales and communication activities for the UAE open courses including generating and qualifying leads, attending promotional events to generate leads, updating and maintain the CRM.
The Consultant will report to the Director of Sales and Business Development, working closely with Course Managers and Marketing to ensure
that all leads are converted into registered students.
- Advise on queries relating to professional qualifications including, but not limited toFIA, ACCA, CMA, CPA, CFA, CIPD, DipIFR, CIMA, ICAEW, PwC's Management Development Programme and non-PQs (open courses)directing students to the best suited programs.
- Support personnel for customer interaction, engagement and relationship building
- Convert leads to registered students status as per the sales targets.
- Support the entire sales process from lead generation and negotiation, to closing.
- Support Retail Sales: Incoming and outgoing calls to enquiries generated from marketing activities, walk in clients, cold calls, contacting old or unqualified leads, providing sales support
- Support sales and other promotional events including but not limited to open days, info sessions, workshops, field trips, student benefit sessions, School and University career fairs, exhibitions and social events to generate leads.
- Communicating effectively with clients / customers, ensuring minimum response times.
- Updating and maintaining CRM to ensure validity and completeness.
- Conduct secondary research and cold calling to build PwC's database.
- Assist in collecting payments, invoicing and liaising with finance on payment status.
- Previous experience in sales.
- High level of technical proficiency and computer literacy, particularly with Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Specific skills required: - Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings and weekends)
- Pleasant, dynamic and proactive individual with ability to take ownership
- Ability to develop and manage good relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage customer relationship.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently