We are looking for a qualified Account Executive to manage clients accounts and act as a link between them and our agency. You will be the key contact of your assigned clients.
Your work will be essential to preserve client satisfaction through identifying their needs and addressing them with fruitful advice and services. The ideal candidate will be a good listener with a marketing and creative orientated approach.
The Account executive will handle all aspects of client communication, projects oversight. This individual will be responsible for coordination between internal and external teams for successful execution. As an account executive, you would be responsible for:
• Serve as first level contact and lead on individual client businesses and brands.
• Demonstrate a solid grasp of current industry dynamics and be able to provide agency perspective on the impact, influence, and implications of these dynamics on brand or agency health.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key client stakeholders
• Working with the internal team to ensure the day-to-day execution of client strategy and roadmap to execute results-driven campaigns across all channels from inception to completion
• Remain in close communication with clients to comprehend their needs and specifications
• Learn about the clients industry and business activities to suggest more customized solutions
• Liaise with clients to organize advertising projects and brand communication agenda or decide on advertising material that suit their profiles and goals
• Negotiate budgets and deadlines and make detailed presentations justifying costs and schedules
• Coordinate projects effectively
• Demonstrated potential to quickly embrace new projects and jump on any and all grenades.
• Ability to generate creative solutions, be resourceful and innovative in problem solving and negotiate with ease.
• Exhibiting a restless interest in advancing the success of our clients and the agency
• Report and monitor the projects progress reports and keep the client informed and aligned on agency activities.
• Efficiently manage agency capabilities to maximize productivity and delivery.
• Prioritizes work and manages resources in order to consistently achieve goals
• Designing and facilitating brainstorm or work sessions with client and agency teams
• Support internal and external teams with additional client work and new business activities, delivering and managing the provision of research and insight across relevant markets, competitors and consumers
• Putting the market situation, consumer and brand promise at the heart of our strategies and plans
• Participate actively in the development of creative ignition briefs, the briefing session and then nurture the ideas to development
• Supporting functional (e.g. CRM, Data, Media, Brand, Digital) expertise to solve a client s marketing challenge
• Evaluating and reporting the effectiveness of the work
• Maintain the proper documentation and assets management and handovers
• Maintain the financial process and standards and ensure monthly billing and account expenditure is following the cash flow forecasts and budget plans
• Continues to assist and participate actively in knowledge sharing through internal communication events, training, and other written materials.
• Curate knowledge of the media landscape to contextualize advertising efforts.
• Ensure all account activities (timesheets, deliverables, documents etc.) are submitted, documented, reported and archived through the agency systems.
• Testing and QA - Review all internal client proofs to ensure brand guidelines application error free and content and goals are consistent and met
• Other responsibilities as apparent of assigned
• Prefer a saudi citizen.
• Fluency in communication and media
• Up to date on industry best practices, new trends and benchmark
• Digital savvy
• Passionate for creative innovation and ability to work effectively with creative team
• Ability to conceptualize an integrated marketing mix
• Ability to inspire creative process.
• Ability to recognize and develop creative ideas.
• Strong Arabic & English verbal and written communication skills
• Professional software skills in:
o Mac OS
o Windows OS
o Microsoft Office
o Email Communication
o Project Management systems
• Organized, multitasker and detail-oriented
• Positive attitude towards the role, the team, the agency and its clients.
• Impeccable presentation skills.
• Eager to learn and share knowledge
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, as well as interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical & intuitive skills.
• Accountable, take responsibility, get the team back up when it s down and get stuff done
• Adhere to Ethical code of conduct and follow professional manners
• Proven experience as an Advertising Account Executive or related position
• Good understanding of marketing and advertising methods and techniques
• Good knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of CRM software will be a strong advantage
• Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts possibly from different industries
• A team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills
• BSc/ BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field