You will be part of an exponential global organization, Bentley Institute (BI) with very aggressive start-up like environment working towards phenomenal growth of academic relations and infrastructure industry users.
Bentley Institute team is tasked with a variety of initiatives, including Academic Programs for students and educators, Learning Programs for users, the Bentley Fellows with Applied Research Programs, the Bentley Institute Press , the Digital Advancement Academies , and the Bentley Developer Network . Bentley Institute focuses on successfully engaging students, schools, and professionals around the world with the benefits of these programs, paired with Bentley s software solutions, to build a powerful and long-lasting experience.
Travel throughout Middle East countries may be required.
• Report to Director, Bentley Institute Accounts
• Goals to expand academic contracts and sales quota for Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• Develop strategies and plans specific to align Academic and Infrastructure Industry in region to increase talent pool
• Business Development in existing and new Universities, Institutes, Schools, etc.
• Maintain and Grow Academic subscriptions in region
• Manage close effective relationships, coordinates action plans, and promote usage strategies with Universities, Partners, Education agencies in the region
• Execute lead generation campaigns in sync with BI Program Management & Regional Marketing.
• Adoption of Bentley technology by both landing and expanding with academia and Industry.
• Coordinate with Sales to engage with Bentley users, prioritizing their adoption and learning skills with Bentley technology
• Align with Digital Advancement Academy to explore User collaborations for establishment of Spoke Academies with Users & Universities
• Other duties as assigned
• 3-5 years of experience related to software sales industry with strong presentation skills is required
• Degree in Engineering (Mech./ Civil/ Planning) or equivalent experience. Management (MBA) Degree is preferred but not required.
• Computer savvy with the appropriate MS Office software applications. SAP Cloud for Sales (C4s) experience is plus.
• Ability to operate with minimal guidance.
• Acquaintance with Bentley software will be highly encouraged.
• Demonstrate effective collaboration with colleagues and build effective internal colleague networks
• An understanding of Infrastructure projects in Mechanical/ Civil/ Geo-informatics Engineering is a plus.