-As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the market leader in the online food ordering service in Egypt.
-With more than 20 years in the market, 1,400 employees across Egypt and 5000 registered restaurants, Talabat has accomplished to deliver the best food experience in 26 cities in Egypt and opening new services to the customers with more exciting projects to come!'
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join our team and be part of our growth. If you re a Sales driven person who is hungry for a new adventure, a multinational workplace is waiting for you.
Working within Talabat means access to world s leading perks and benefits, including:
• Dynamic and innovative environment.
• Building the fastest growing, largest and most valuable network of online food ordering services in the world, and more.
• Working with diverse, cross-cultural teams from over 45 nationalities.
• Company events, cultural and sports events.
• Comprehensive healthcare.
• Competitive salary.
• serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
• Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Provide accurate information on IT products or services
• Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
• Follow-up and update customer status and information
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
What's On Your Plate?
Conduct business reviews with accounts and identify business opportunities and business relationships which result in the achievement of increased revenue, profitability, and market share.
• Maintain continuous business relationship with clients/ restaurants.
• Provide excellent service and support in order to build a strong relationship and resolve operational issues between clients/restaurants and company.
• Make sure that the menus of the clients are up to date, at all times.
• Optimize the restaurant content.
• Commission rate renegotiation: Building new commercial relationships by renewing the existing contacts by renegotiating the offer.
• Advertisement sales: Acquiring and maintaining pictures from brand menus, branding Talabat Stickers at restaurants, banners, and newsletter.
• Generating food coupons, promotions, and vouchers from existing restaurants.
• Encourage restaurants to subscribe to the online payment gateway.
• Coordinate with the restaurant, if the restaurant is live or active on the Talabat website, checking and resolve the reason, such as shutting down or stopped delivery.
• Develop continuous marketing campaigns, activities, and offers to Talabat vendors in order to achieve sales growth.
• Develop, update & Report market and cuisine analysis and extract potential growth opportunities.
• Assure continuous updates to vendors data including menus, branches, and price updates.
• Support the collection team through continuous communication with vendors to assure money collection from Talabat vendors.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
• Closed/Deals & Follow up activities
• Increased sales report after placing promotion, voucher and coupons
• Restaurant analysis sheet
• Account management report
1 to 3 years