The Marketing Specialist/ Account Manager will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs for all of assigned brands through digital campaigns, on-ground advertisement, PR, events and collaborations.
Account & Marketing Management:
Operate as the lead point of contact from the marketing department of all assigned brands.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with brand managers and sales executives.
• Draft marketing budget and optimize advertising sources of assigned brands.
• Draft and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior
• Lead brainstorming sessions with the Creatives Team to develop a creative and effective marketing plan.
• Responsible for implementation of approved marketing strategies of assigned brands.
• Manage social media accounts of assigned brands including composition of captions and execution of daily Instagram stories.
Events & PR
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, creation of marketing collaterals, events planning)
• Assist in event conceptualization and execution of assigned brands.
• Establish good working relationships and rapport with traditional media and social media influencers to ensure continued patronage.
Analysis & Reporting
• Submit weekly marketing expenses.
• Submit monthly reports on the number of leads received vs marketing expenses.
• Submit marketing reports for every campaign completed on the performance of the campaign (leads gathered, expenses, brand awareness, revenue.
Education: Bachelor s Degree in marketing, advertising or any
related discipline or experience.
Experience: 3 - 4 years of experience in marketing, advertising or any related discipline.
• Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Well-organized and detail oriented
• Competitive packages
• Yearly flight
• Self membership to elite fitness facilities under MTM Group