Who we are
Built by a passionate team of problem-solvers, Ajar Online is a mobile cloud service built for the real estate market in the MENA region that uses technology to offer a quick and efficient online rent payment & collection solution as well as property management solution, making life easier and rewarding for both landlords and tenants. As a growing startup, we are excited to start expanding our team to grow our operations in UAE & Kuwait.
Ajar Online is an awarding - winning startup. Explore what we do in more detail on our website .
What we re looking for:
An account manager to drive growth to our business by identifying and selling potential customers. We seek members with great communication skills, can prioritize effectively, having a strong work ethic and passion to build great relationships with existing clients
What you d have to do
• Plan and achieve monthly Sales Objectives (Output & Input).
• Proactively seek new sales using prospecting, follow-up, referral, and other available methods, using the telephone, internet, email etc.
• Maintain a relationship with the account customers to build loyalty and retention.
• Keep up-to-date with product knowledge, changes in the company as well as in the industry in order to recommend a specific vehicle that suits the customer s needs, requirements, and expectations.
• Ensure an accurate flow of information between customer and team to ensure excellent customer service implementation and after sales
• Reporting of activities, leads and sales updates using CRM or any other tool found relevant by the management.
• Contribute to the development of new product features by collating merchant feedback received
• Providing training to Ajar customers in their locations.
What you should be
• Holds a bachelor degree.
• 2-5 years of experience
• Driving license Car.
• Experience in the real estate market is mandatory
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation (Arabic & English), and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to adapt and achieve targets in a dynamic working environment.
• Self-motivated and positive thinking.
• Strong sense of initiative & excellent communication skills.
• High level of numeracy and literacy.
• Courteous and Professional.
• Strong computer skills in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
Knowledge in CRM's like Salesforce, pipedrive and HubSpot is a plus.
What We Offer:
• We offer a competitive salary and an opportunity to fast your career path at our rapidly expanding startup.
• Working with a passionate, young and dynamic team in a fun work environment.
• Exceptional workspace in our modern offices, located in T-21 Tower (Kuwait City) and Knowledge Village (Dubai).
• Full-time employment contract and UAE residence visa.
• Annual leave 30 Days.