Account Manager - Oman
Location : Dubai, Oman
Contract Type : Full Time Permanent
About our Opportunity :
Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
Responsible for selling the organization's products or services to and maintaining relationships with existing named accounts in connection with direct sales to end users. Individuals may have their own accounts or work on a team or territory.
The Direct Sales Account Executive is the primary point of contact and accountability for the client relationship, contract, financial performance, end-to-end service delivery, service excellence, client satisfaction and account growth planning and execution.
1. Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the relationship with their assigned client
2. Drives new business through identification, development, negotiation, and closure of new opportunities with clients/prospects
3. Create and maintain territory sales plan/account plans for existing strategic customers
4. Identify and develop strategies to drive incremental business; manage demand and qualify opportunities.
5. Coordinate deal crafting and positioning
6. Lead or participate in contract negotiations
7. Collaborates with the Delivery function to ensure the smooth transition of projects from Sales to Delivery, supporting Delivery leaders on client management issues
8. Provides resolution of account issues, including end-to-end delivery
9. Ensures compliance with AVEVA sales processes and new business approval requirements, coordinating the relationship between key client personnel and AVEVA senior executives
1. Engineering/technical background and acumen to understand and articulate AVEVA offerings
2. A deep understanding of process control and the impact of automation on a firm s business - specific knowledge of AVEVA products and solutions
3. Can demonstrate strong knowledge of targeted industries and already has established relationships in these industries
4. Working knowledge and deep understanding of the predominant people, products, services and solutions that are most important to large global firms. Insights into emerging players, technologies and key trends in the process automation marketplace
5. Understands typical client's drivers for improved information for control level and corporate level information.
6. Skill set to maintain a product-neutral solution for each client.
7. Ability to think in a strategic manner then formulate and advise sales strategies based on events and developments during the sales process
8. Fluent in English
Critical Prior Experiences
1. Bachelor s degree in chemical, computer science, or electrical engineering or equivalent training/experience
2. Minimum 3-5 years of complex solution selling (MES and/or other enterprise solutions) sales experience in Oil and Gas industry.
3. Minimum 5-8 years industry experience, preferably in System Consulting, Engineering, or Sales support
4. Account management - strong proven ability to lead in an account management situation, driving deals to closure, including leading proposals and participating in contract negotiations and following through to ensure delivery takes place appropriately and relationship with customer is maintained long term
5. Experience in and evidence of strong partner management skills including inter divisional, external business partner and supplier management skills
6. Proven experience of establishing relationships at all levels of the business including senior level/C Suite relationships
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such
The Schneider Electric industrial software business and AVEVA have merged to trade as AVEVA Group plc, a UK listed company. The Schneider Electric and Life is On trademarks are owned by Schneider Electric and are being licensed to AVEVA by Schneider Electric.