We are looking for a qualified Account Manager to manage clients accounts and act as a link between them and our agency. You will be the key contact of your assigned clients.
Your work will be essential to preserve client satisfaction through identifying their needs and addressing them with fruitful advice and services.
The Account Manager will assist in all aspects of client communication, campaign oversight, and account growth, including on-boarding, strategy, planning, organization, analysis, and new opportunities. This individual will be responsible for coordination between internal and external teams for successful execution. As an account manager, you would be responsible for:
• Managing end to end relationship and performance for key accounts
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key client stakeholders
• Identifying cross and upsell opportunities, through consensus building, participation in client-side activities, and active negotiation
• Maintaining the economic health and profitability of the account, including approving invoices and developing budgets, proposals, estimates, and statements of work (SOW)
• Working with the internal team to ensure the day-to-day execution of client strategy and roadmap to execute results-driven campaigns across all channels from inception to completion
• Exhibiting a restless interest in advancing the success of our clients and the agency
• Owning and driving client s key initiatives through a project roadmap, help clients discover the marketing needs and opportunities and ensure effective execution on time and budget
• Participate and actively support proactive strategic thought-leadership across the integrated marketing mix; be able to effectively apply and integrate strategy into agency/client process.
• Lead the development of pitches, capabilities presentations, strategic and tactical ideas and written proposals
• Efficiently manage agency capabilities to maximize productivity and delivery.
• Prioritizes work and manages resources in order to consistently achieve goals
• Contribute in Designing, conducting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative research.
• Developing productive partnerships with client and agency teams.
• Designing and facilitating brainstorm or work sessions with client and agency teams
• Provide leadership and communicate strategic and tactical initiatives to members of internal and external teams
• Support internal and external teams with additional client work and new business activities, delivering and managing the provision of research and insight across relevant markets, competitors and consumers
• Putting the market situation, consumer and brand promise at the heart of our strategies and plans
• Leading the development of creative ignition briefs, the briefing session and then nurture the ideas to development
• Supporting functional (e.g. CRM, Data, Media, Brand, Digital) expertise to solve a client s marketing challenge
• Understand and resolve client issues by working with internal and external teams.
• Evaluating and reporting the effectiveness of the work
• Maintain the proper documentation and assets management and handovers
• Maintain the financial process and standards and ensure monthly billing and account expenditure is following the cash flow forecasts and budget plans
• Identify revenue opportunities and account development initiatives
• Continues to assist in knowledge sharing through internal communication events, training, and other written materials.
• Curate knowledge of the media landscape to contextualize advertising efforts.
• Ensure all account activities (timesheets, deliverables, documents etc.) are submitted, documented, reported and archived through the agency systems.
• Testing and QA - Review all internal client proofs to ensure brand guidelines application error free and content and goals are consistent and met
• Other responsibilities as apparent of assigned
• Proven work experience in the advertising industry, creative agencies with track records of achievements
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
• Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
• Strong Arabic & English verbal and written communication skills
Fluency in communication and media
• Up to date on industry best practices, new trends and benchmark
• Digital savvy
• Passionate for creative innovation and ability to work effectively with creative team
• Ability to conceptualize an integrated marketing mix
• Ability to inspire creative process.
• Ability to recognize and develop creative ideas.
• Professional software skills in:
o Mac OS
o Windows OS
o Microsoft Office
o Email Communication
o Project Management systems
• Organized, multitasker and detail-oriented
• Positive attitude towards the role, the team, the agency and its clients.
• Impeccable presentation skills.
• Eager to learn and share knowledge
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, as well as interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical & intuitive skills.
• Accountable, take responsibility, get the team back up when it s down and get stuff done
• Adhere to Ethical code of conduct and follow professional manners
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field