It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are seeking a proactive, creative and tenacious Enterprise Account Manager to drive new cyber security business across all vertical markets within Middle East. This role will demand interaction with large scale enterprises at the CIO, IT Director and CSO level, as well as with technical staff within the security and IT organisation.
Responsibilities include the ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive level, advanced solution selling capabilities, conducting sales presentations, coordinating multiple resources within an account, while consistently and successfully closing business for Proofpoint.
• Focus on hunting and developing New Enterprise Accounts (cross vertical)
• Calling new prospects and delivering the Proofpoint proposition
• Convert prospects into sales by differentiating from the competition
• Working with Sales Management to meet and exceed your sales ARR targets
• Collaborate with Systems Engineers to organise and deliver compelling and flawless product demonstrations
• Partner with the channel to gain access into new accounts
• Deliver strong operational excellence, to include forecast accuracy, SFDC pipeline development, etc.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Proofpoint s competitive positioning in the marketplace
What you bring to the team
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding bookings goals within the cybersecurity marketplace is a must
• Strong business acumen, to understand the cyber security threat landscape, and become the trusted advisor of the CISO
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills at all levels including CTO/CIO/CISO level
• Extensive local eco system knowledge in the cyber security market (VARs, Alliance Partners, System Integrators)
• Excellent knowledge of market and good contacts with large enterprises in the region
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate Proofpoint s value
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Ability to use SFDC, pricing and other on-line tools effectively
• Fluent English required, Arabic preferred but not essential