NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Title: Account Support Sr Analyst
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The Transition Manager co-ordinates the activities of the assigned Transition team members during the transition period. The Transition Manager's responsibilities include financial, Customer Relationship management, Personnel Management and Project Management for complex services engagements. The Transition Manager constructs and leads a multi-disciplinary team comprising of Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to architect and design a solution that meets the customer s business objectives.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
• Constructing and leading Transition team to design solutions for advanced Managed Services opportunities
• Provide the necessary technical and service delivery capabilities to effectively manage the engagement
• Ensure the various phases of Transition are carried out (both within the Customer and within the proposed NCR Delivery organisation)
• Transition operations from the customer to NCR operations
• Completion upon sign off from the ESM
• Providing consultancy services to prospective and existing Managed Services customers along with NCR sales teams
• Providing recommendations to senior NCR Management on NCR s internal service delivery scope and performance
• Assisting with information and knowledge to maintain service related documentation and gathering/sharing knowledge within the Global Transition Team
• Identifying risks and issues, initiating mitigation strategies and taking corrective action as appropriate
• Managing the Program s budget, tracking and monitoring costs, and ensuring that the profitability targets are met;
• Reporting internally at all levels within NCR, and with customers;
• Ensuring high customer satisfaction ratings.
• BS in related discipline with post graduate business qualification
• Master s certificate or Degree in Project Management or related field recommended
• Proven record (minimum 5 years) of managing complex IT infrastructure projects in sales, project management
• Experience in setting up and running a PMO
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification and advanced Project Management training
• Self service Solution Experience
• Strong Networking and communication knowledge
• In-depth knowledge of at least three of the following Managed Services capabilities and very good knowledge of the rest of them (Service Management, Network Management, System Management, Asset Management, IMAC, Field Services, ATM Management, Cash Management, Currency Management)
• Excellent understanding of operational service delivery key performance indicators within the Financial and Retail industries
• Expert knowledge of the NCR Business Construct Services and Managed Services capabilities
• Excellent understanding of outsourcing and outtasking concepts, especially legal and financial aspects
• General Financial skills and understanding (including leasing)
• Strong program management knowledge and experience, including group facilitation and team building skills
• Experience of managing third party suppliers
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Commercial awareness/experience and technical IT knowledge
• Ability to think conceptually and to design practical, cost-effective solutions
• Team player ability to lead solution design teams and work with many parts of the NCR organization
• Self-motivated, creative, flexible
• Spoken and written fluency in English.
• Virtual Office Approximate Travel: 40%
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.