Job location: Abu Dhabi
Our team is looking for Qualified Accountant with knowledge of full accounting cycle. With min. of 3 yrs. exp., degree holder; with experience in HR, DOCUMENT CONTROL, SALES, PURCHASE, INVENTORY, PAYROLL and ADMIN who will be in charge of maintaining office operations through receiving and distributing communications; maintaining office supplies and equipment.
• FEMALE preferably
• With a Bachelor s Degree in accounting
• Ability to work and perform with minimum supervision
• Can work under pressure
• Excellent Administrative and Customer Service Skills
• Excellent English Speaking, Writing and Reading Skills
• Knowledgeable in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and etc.) and Accounting Software (Peachtree/SAGE)
• Have a presentable image (Professional looking). Photo taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance is required
• Experience in handling certifications is advantage such as ISO etc.
• Nationality: Filipina
• Perform secretarial works which include filing, typing, correspondence and other general administrative works being assigned from time to time.
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
• Managing the reception area, telephone inquiries, call logs and ensures proper documentation and data entry
• Arrange and coordinate meetings.
• To maintain and update all documents and keep orderly complete and categorize for easy accessibility to specific records (electronic and manual).
• Liaising suppliers and clients regarding inquiries, quotations and payments.
• Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
• Perform auditing and apply for VAT.