1) Calculate net wages after taking into consideration deductions and exemptions.
2) Undertake Accounts Payable and Receivable as required.
3) Deposit the net wages payable in the bank.
4) Save data regarding monthly wise payroll details.
5) Report to the Director and Chief Accountant about payroll related issues.
6) Engage with clients regularly to maintain good rapport and ensure all payments are received on time.
7) May have to perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
1) Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting or finance
2) Minimum 4 years’ experience in accounting/finance
3) Solid knowledge of accounts payable; billing; budgets; deposits, VAT
4) Have an eye for detail and accuracy.
5) Good computer skills: MS Word, Excel, WPS, Quick Books etc.
6) Mastery over numbers and being quick with numerical calculations.
7) Knowledge of salaries, wages and bonuses of different categories for employees of the organization.
8) Have a high level of integrity, as they will know about the earnings of many employees; confidentiality.
9) Fluent in English (speaking & writing). Proficiency in Arabic is an added advantage
10) Background in Recruitment/ Manpower companies is an added advantage
11) Willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi (if in any other Emirate)