City University College of Ajman
City University College of Ajman (CUCA) is an institution of higher education established under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Member of the Supreme Council and Ruler of Ajman, and the chairmanship of His Highness Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi. CUCA provides a high-quality learning environment that fosters research and personal growth. CUCA uses a wide range of activities for academic and professional development.
READ-R Education and Academic Development is the education arm of R Holding. READ ventured into the education sector in Ajman in 2012 with the inception of City University College of Ajman(CUCA). The company has now furthered its contribution to education by setting up a school which focuses on academic excellence and overall personality building of younger students.
• Monitors revenue and expenses for departmental or unit accounts; ensures expenditure control and compliance with funding and reporting requirements, university policy, and standard accounting procedures.
• Constructs routine spreadsheet applications, prepares financial data for input into finance and human resources systems, and generates reports; performs calculations which may include interest and depreciation.
• Coordinates the preparation of regularly scheduled and special billings, costs reports, analyses, studies, inventories, and preliminary financial statements for local, state, federal and private funding sources.
• Reviews and approves expenditure, personnel, and purchasing documents for availability of funding, mathematical correctness, and compliance with university policy and state and federal funding requirements.
• Analyzes, reconciles, balances, and maintains accounting records; develops budgets and special financial reports.
• Prepares, reviews, and processes budget, revenue, expense, payroll, and related correcting entries and may prepare bank reconciliations of intermediate complexity.
• Interacts with and trains client department staff regarding finance policies and procedures and funding requirements; serves as liaison with client department representatives, vendors, funding source representatives, and patients.
• May coordinate and monitor data processing batches including suspense control, cash counts, and balancing.
• May supervise and/or lead lower graded staff and/or student employees.
• May assist in audit activities.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Masters/Bachelors in Commerce or any related discipline.
Maintaining Integrity ,credibility and accountability.
Job Type: Full-time