About Centre R zodanse-Egypte
Centre R zodanse Egypte is an independent cultural centre dedicated to the promotion of the art of dance in Alexandria. Operating since 2008 and up till now, R zodanse is a place where many artistic and cultural projects were implemented for the purpose of promoting dance, and dance education in Alexandria. Next to its core activity as a ballet school, R zodanse has implemented, بدأت, وشارك-founded several projects for that purpose along the past 10 years of operating, مثل: Nassim El Raqs, Silsilah Dance Project, and the International Street Parade. Closely cooperating with local and international cultural operators such as the French Institute, the Goethe Institute, Bibliotheca Alexandrina, Teatro Eskendria, و اخرين, R zodanse has developed a very strong capability for the implementation of local cultural and artistic projects.
Centre R zodanse Egypte is looking for (1) Accountant as a primary support position within the office operations. This person will report directly to the office administrator. The main role of this person is to manage and maintain a clear accounting system, financial records and reports. هو/She will be required to control expenditures and revenues according to the set budget by the administration, besides preparing the necessary payments on monthly basis, maintaining a smooth and efficient communication with the chartered accountant and law firm, and managing tax, الضمان الاجتماعي, and labour office files where necessary.
The applicant should have a track record of previous experience in accounting. Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of QuickBooks software.
Role and Responsibilities of Accountant:
Under supervision of executive director:
• المتابعة, and assuring the implementation of the annual budget set by the administration
• Registration of daily revenues and expenditures
• Controlling revenues and clients payments performed by the front desk
• Reviewing activity profitability on daily, أسبوعي, و أساس شهري
• Preparing annual tax report and following up tax settlements with chartered accountant.
• Preparing monthly payments
• Following up social security and labour office files with the chartered accountant
• Controlling bank transfers and transactions
• Generating specific reports as required by the administration
• Reporting profitability reports to the administration on monthly basis
• Reporting monthly and annual general financial reports to the administration
1 إلى 2 سنوات
درجه البكالوريوس علي الأقل
Education Performing and Fine Arts