1. Preparing Financial Statements, Auditing of Financials, Reconciliation of all Ledger Accounts.
2. Knowledge of IFRS and Auditing Standards, Bank Reconciliation Statement, Knowledge of VAT Compliances and Returns.
3. Preparation of Cash flow statements on weekly, monthly, and yearly requirements.
4. Forecasting, Preparing the Budget for the company’s requirements.
5. Knowledge of Hotel Industry with all the departmental reports. (F&B, Revenue of Hotel Rooms, Restaurant Revenue, Inventory Management, POS Sales report Verifications, Purchases, verifying of Stock, Employee Reports).
6. To review and verify the following reports to ensure that are properly authorized and are complying with the policies and procedures:
a) Daily complimentary rooms.
b) Cancellations and no shows.
c) Room/rate changes.
d) PM Folios and High Balances.
e) Rebate Journal.
f) Paid out Journal.
g) Opera Tiger telephone units with parallel printer units.
h) Business call journal.
i) Daily room status reconciliation.
j) Daily employee meals, complimentary and entertainment summary.
k) POS reconciliation with Front Office system.
7. Verify all Government Payments such as Dubai Municipality Tax, Tourism Dirham Fee, Etisalat, Du & DED
8. Verify Payroll & Related Expenses of the Staff as per UAE Law
9. Supervise the Finance Team – Income Auditor, Receivables, Payables, Stores, Cashiers and Cost
10. Prepare Monthly JVs for the vacant position
11. Managing the work of G.C, Payable, Income, Receivable, Night Shift, Paymaster.
12. Follow up and review Monthly Ageing for AR and AP
13. Managing the Working Capital need of the Company.
14. Knowledge of all the reports for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
15. Verifying the Payroll and Employee related expenses.
16. Verifying the Cash reports from POS and Matching all the records of Cash Available, Used & Deposited in the Bank.
17. Revenue Recognitions, Verification, Report generation for all the various departments of the company.
18. Providing all the above reports to Finance controller.
19. Knowledge of Hotel ERP software. (SAP, ORACLE)