Evaluate the adequacy and application of accounting system within the finance department.
• Supervise all Oracle modules entries, outputs, documentation and suggest on necessary changes.
• Supervise the finance department work papers, reports and filling system.
• Participate in the tenders and high purchasing committees.
• Review purchase procedures, level of authority invoices, contracts, working manual, and financial procedures and suggest change if necessary to ensure that the company policies and regulations are met.
• Assist in the development and the implementation of goals, policies, priorities and procedures related to financial management, budget, accounting and/or payroll.
• Supervise and participate in the preparation of various financial statements and reports
• Direct the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures
• Direct the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, operating expenses and insurance records
• Manage internal audits and review accounting and administrative controls
• Manage the preparation for external audits with regard to availability of material and external financial reporting
• Review financial statements with management personnel
• Direct the installation and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, property, and other related procedures and controls.
• Supervise cash and banks transactions and verify monthly banks reconciliation
6 إلى 8 سنوات
غير محدد علي الأقل
الاستعانة بمصادر خارجيه/النقل إلى الخارج