The Finance Department manages all the financial aspects of Expo2020. The department functions include planning, organizing, auditing, accounting for and controlling finances, as well as reporting and producing financial statements.
The Accounting & Treasury Analyst will be responsible for Bank Reconciliations & cash management within accounting and treasury functions.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Bank Reconciliation completing daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations, along with analysis and follow through of unreconciled items, for assigned accounts;
- Analyzing and suggesting all appropriate debit and credit adjustments;
- Support the Treasury manager and Treasury VP with information regarding all relevant financial and operating issues;
- Adhere to established procedures for compliance and efficiency in an effort to reduce outstanding items and bank service charges;
- Prepare accurate, timely and complete journal information for the recording of reconciling entries to the appropriate accounts;
- Responsible for the identification, accounting and reporting of information related to the reconciliations performed;
- Devote proper attention to informing the Field of discrepancies for timely resolution;
- Cash Management, assist in daily cash projection, positions, and bank balances;
- Assist in finalizing the account opening, signatories, legal requirements with banks;
- Review, Reconcile and Coordinate with the accounts and treasury team the Project Progress (in terms of various packages) and Payment Certificates and amounts to be paid to Contractors and Suppliers.