We are searching for a motivated Accounts Assistant who is an excellent multitask-er with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quick books. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
• Provides support to the Accounting Department
• Performs basic office tasks, such a filing, date entry, answering phones, processing the mail, et.
• Handles communication with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person
• Process transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
• Prepares financial reports
• Assists with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.