We are looking for a Finance Executive to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering various
financial and accounting operations to meet legal requirements. Ideal candidate should be familiar with audits,
invoices, reports and budget preparations including VAT Return filing. Demonstrates interest and success in
managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You
should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks. Ultimately be responsible
for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures working closely with our Global
Business Shared Support Services (India). Finance associate is expected to work closely with our senior or executive
teams, advising them on different reports, best practices, and relevant accounting and financial data.
· Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
· Prepare financial statements/ MIS reports
· Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
· Update internal systems with financial data
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
· Reconcile bank statements/ Payment platforms
· Participate in financial audits
· Track bank deposits and payments
· Assist with budget preparation
· Review and implement financial policies
- IT Planning & Control
Budgetary control on the transactional level for all IT commitments.
-Balance Sheet Planning (Budgeting, Forecasting, and Strategic Plans)
Report on all Balance Sheet and Working Capital KPIs and follow up on corrective actions if needed
-Cost Optimization/Revenue Generation-
1. Monitor and track all initiatives, continuous follow up with the person’s in-charge, and continuous
update of the implementation status.
2. Coordinate and drive full reconciliation and track of the initiatives to properly reflect in the books of
accounts, and provide financial analysis on the same.
3. Produce monthly pack that provides full analysis of the initiatives, status, updates, key decisions,
Obstacles, Support required, Risks and Opportunities, etc.
· Proven experience in Finance & Accounts
· 7 to 10 years of post-qualification experience
· Exposure in working with IT Services companies
· Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
· Experience using financial software (QuickBooks, SAP)
· Advanced MS Excel skills
· Knowledge of local financial regulations
· Excellent analytical and numerical skills
· Sharp time management skills
· Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
Bachelor’s in finance, Preferable with an MBA