• Meeting clients to discuss their needs
• Negotiating with clients, solving any problem and making sure deadlines are met
• Managing the account's budget and invoicing the client
• Making 'pitches' to try to win new business
• Managing a portfolio of accounts
• Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business Leading and training other members of the account team
• Ensuring necessary actions are undertaken by the account team
• Achieving sales targets
• Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
• A minimum of 3 years experience in agencies in KSA
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, drawings, and models.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems