Accounting is said to be the language of business. This Business organization needs accounting to identify, record, summarize and report financial transactions used to form decisions. Helping in Identifying, recording, classifying, reporting and interpreting the financial condition and performance.
1. Preparation of Bank Reconciliation statement.
2. Entering Petty cash payment & Cash Receipt.
3. Booking Expenses i.e. advances for next month expenses such as electricity, building etc.
4. Monthly Calculation of Commission.
5. Preparing reconciliation of Import GRNs and transferring the fund.
6. Comparing monthly Reconciliation with inter branch ledgers.
7. Reconciliation of petty cash book with actual petty cash expenses on daily basis.
8. Checking and processing of Import & Local GRNs of every department.
9. Taking Monthly aging mentioning the fund required for paying suppliers & advances to Suppliers.
10. Following Up for clearing the advances to Suppliers.
11. Following up with IT department about the errors & Modification in NAV.
12. Weekly report submission of Advance paid to Employees for expenses.
13. Preparing and processing Sales report for branches.
14. Sending Cashier Short & Excess report to concerned personnels.
15. Booking & Transferring of Statutory payments.
16. Maintaining records of AMC, Contracts & Insurance details.
17. Filing the Invoices, Goods Received Note, Bank Payment Vouchers, Credit Memos, and CostReturns.
18. Preparing the payments for Suppliers.
19. Confirming whether all the prepared cheques are distributed to proper Suppliers.
20. Settling the discrepancies if any in the payments made to suppliers.
21. Posting Expense invoices for various branches.
22. Preparing Cash Receipts and Cash Payment Vouchers.
23. Receiving expense & making payable entries.
24. Partly processing Goods received note.
25. Processing purchase return & cost return.
26. Preparing Hotel visitors Payment & making entries.
27. Making payable entries for employee Air ticket, cargoes, Insurance schemes etc.
28. Issuing Cheque for the suppliers.
29. Checking & approving of all voucher s (cash payment, receipt & journal vouchers) & other Transactions in the Dept. for the final approval.
30. Assisting for preparation of monthly Salary & Commission. 31. Monitoring in payable aging analysis and inform to Finance manager.
32.Co-ordinate with each level manager, supervisors, Data entry, purchase dept. and other Admin Department.
33. Store arranging on periodical basis.
34. Co-ordinate & guidance to the subordinates.
35. Assisting to Asst. Manger, Admin Manager& Finance Manager.
36. Processing all level GRNs, Purchase Returns, Sales Invoices & Sales Returns.
37. Return back mistake GRN to the inventory department and Sorting and filing GRN and Purchase returns.
38. Cheque payments and dealing with the supplier queries.
39. Preparing journal voucher against sales invoices.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Strong analytical skills with attention to details
2. Excellent computer skills
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
4. MBA / Master in Finance with minimum
5 years Experience in related field.
5. Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and budgeting practices.
6. Confidentiality and Time Management and Deadline-Oriented. Age Limit
The Candidates Age should not exceed More than 35 years
Note: We are expecting the candidates who have experience in Retail Sectors(Supermarket, Shopping Malls) in Middle