• Previous experience is an asset
• Minimum of 2 years executive administration experience, preferably within a hotel environment.
• Highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Professional telephone manner and demeanor with a natural response to smile on the phone.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (composing faxes, letters).
• Must be able to type a minimum of 50 wpm.
• Computer literacy a must, with a strong knowledge of Opera, Word, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
• Constant standing and walking throughout shift
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Abu Dhabi. Fairmont Bab Al Bahr will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Living and working in Abu Dhabi: Abu Dhabi, the capital, is the largest of the 7 Emirates which make up the United Arab Emirates, one of the world fastest growing tourist destinations. When you choose to live and work in Abu Dhabi, you will find that we offer competitive salaries, service charge, quality medical benefits, meals and furnished accommodation. There are currently no income taxes in the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi s heritage is rooted in Islamic traditions and living here will prove to be a unique life experience. For more information about living in Abu Dhabi, we suggest you visit the following websites: