Activity Subjects Coordinator for Multiple Schools Job Description
منهاج دراسي: Leading multiple schools in the planning and implementation of strong curricular programs for the Activity subjects (PE, موسيقى, فن, & Drama), through but not limited to:
• Ensuring that curriculum plans are well prepared and adhere to high standards
• Ensuring that supplementary curriculum materials such as booklets, مسابقات, أوراق, مشروعات, and assessments are well developed
• Following up with curriculum implementation and the achievement of key benchmarks through but not limited to: classroom observation; review of student artifacts such as classwork, واجب منزلي, مشروعات, and assessments; and analyzing assessment results.
• اقتراح, تخطييط, خطة, تنظيم, and executing subject-specific events, أنشطة, the morning line, المسابقات, مناسبات, رحلات ميدانية, أيام مفتوحة, الاحتفالات, and other in-school and out of school events that foster the curriculum program in coordination with the different schools
• Ensuring that assessments are reliable, موثوقه, and that they adhere to high standards
• Setting the grading policy/distribution for each school and ensuring that it is well enacted.
• Keeping a portfolio of curricular artifacts for each grade level supervising
• Conducting an evaluation of curriculum at the end of each term by reviewing and analyzing curriculum artifacts and by inviting the different stakeholders (such as teachers, المسؤولين, الطلاب, and parents) to voice successes, الفشل, and suggestions for improvement
• Improving the curriculum as per the recommendation of the curriculum evaluation results
Teachers & Instruction: Leading multiple schools in the recruitment, توظيف, اختيار, الحث, تدريب, and evaluation of activity teachers
• Following up with current and projected hiring needs for the different schools
• Participating in the recruitment of needed staff, through but not limited to attending recruitment fairs
• Leading the teacher selection process, preparing needed exams , اسئلة المقابلة, and demo lesson requirements, etc. in collaboration with the different schools. And voicing opinions regarding prospective teachers; approving or disapproving teachers.
• Preparing introductory trainings to familiarize prospective teachers with the curriculum, and general and subject-specific teaching methodology.
• Evaluating new teachers within the first 3 months of their employment
• Setting an enacting processes and procedures for following up with teachers performance, that would likely include conducting classroom visits routinely to improve teachers' teaching practice, and accordingly providing constructive feedback, (orally, or through modeling)
• Organizing in person or online professional development workshops tailored to teachers needs.
• التوصيه, تنظيم, as well as attending external trainings, والمؤتمرات, and accordingly applying learned practices in the school.
• Setting and implementing a fair, impartial, تستند الادله, and holistic evaluation of all staff under your responsibility
• Communicating with the different schools their overall judgment of the staff and when relevant recommending staff promotion, change in job roles, or employment termination.
• Suggesting and organizing initiatives, الاجتماعات, مناسبات, and ceremonies that promote a positive relationship amongst the school staff and a culture and climate of responsibility, التزام, احترام, التعاون, shared decision making, mutual motivation, تجهيز, التحسين المستمر, and high expectations for all students and all subjects
Students & Parents: Ensuring that no child is left behind
• Leading the development of and following up with the enactment of student admissions process
• Analyzing students progress and accordingly leading the provision of tailored intervention to students, such as organizing support/tutoring lessons for students, by setting curriculum plans, and supervising instruction.
• تخطييط, خطة, منظمة, and implementing of subjected related sessions in orientations, أيام مفتوحة, الآباء-مؤتمرات المعلم
• Ensuring that classwork, واجب منزلي, weekly plans, curricular materials and announcements are communicated to parents timely and correctly in the appropriate channels
• Following up with teachers' attendance and promptness, and ensuring that they have a balanced schedule.
• Holding colleagues, الطلاب, and yourself accountable for responsibly using and taking good care of school spaces, أثاث, أدوات, والمعدات.
• Completing in a timely fashion all records and reports as requested by the school administration or school board.
• Affecting or recommending changes that will lead to improved administration, اشراف, teacher performance, and student development.
• Participating in the organization of promotional event inside and outside of school.
• Cooperating in audits, academic and administrative consultation, government supervision, and other external engagements. و, adhering to standards and best practices set by the school management, الاستشاريين, and governmental personnel
• Assuming the responsibility of teachers in case of their absence.
• Performing all other acts reasonable and necessary to accomplish his/her primary function as requested by the school administration
أكثر من 5 سنة