Zulekha Hospital is looking for an Actuarial Analyst with experience in Healthcare background to join the Multidisciplinary Healthcare group.
Actuarial analyst, in healthcare industry uses Math and statistical skills to perform various health Care data analyses. Provide information to reduce the Risks associated with health Care access, quality, Delivery and financing.
Bachelor/Master Degree in Actuarial science/ Diploma Certification in Actuarial Science
3 – 5 years’ experience, Should able to manage the work independently.
- Health actuaries must have advanced statistical knowledge
and awareness of the larger trends in the health industry
- Monitor and analyze burning cost across all services.
- Monitor Loss ratios and provide insights to make informed
pricing decisions based on data, trends and market
- Perform data analysis and statistical modeling and present
- Prepare Staff expenses, cost analysis and Trend analysis
- Development, implementation and monitoring of insurance
analysis and risk prediction projects. Focus on trend
analysis, benefit pricing, rate factor development and
rating formula maintenance.
• A strong background in mathematics and statistics
• Strong knowledge of finance and business Intelligence
• Familiarity with spreadsheets, databases, statistical
analysis programs, and programming languages
• مهارات قويه في التحليل وحل المشاكل