Ureed.com is a tech company building a community platform that enables creative talents from around the world to connect with potential opportunities.
Ureed.com has been used and loved by thousands of users and now our mandate is to continue providing our services to more countries and talent around the world.Our mission is to transform the way people work with freelancers while constantly creating viable economic opportunities. Because we believe in the power of remote work and the freelancers we work with.
Ureed.com is growing rapidly and we're constantly on the look for exceptional talent who would enable us to reach our vision and continue to serve the freelancers community. Being a freelancer is a bold decision, that's why we believe only bold people can help them deliver their best work and continue to do what they love at their own convenience.
Currently, the company operates in several countries across the world, including Cairo, Amman, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
• Create, manage, and optimize direct response paid media campaigns across multiple digital platforms such as email, display, social media, native, search and more.
• Collaborate/coordinate with cross-functional teams including content, creative and development to craft new content for landing pages used for advertising campaigns.
• Own all aspects of campaign set up, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting, with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
• Own tracking mechanisms (i.e. vanity URLs, UTMs, tagging, etc.) end-to-end, working closely with Engineering and Strategic Analytics in-house
• Analyze campaign data and develop tactics and strategies to continuously scale spend and improve conversion performance and efficiencies.
• Research, identify and evaluate new direct website, network publishers and partners to buy advertising from on CPM, CPC and CPA pricing structures to continuously increase sales.
• Capitalize on untapped opportunities such as niche sites and networks highly relevant to our products that might otherwise be overlooked.
• Identify, research, evaluate media market trends, media supply availability, new markets and competitive activity.