The basic function of Salon Coordinator is to provide support for Salon technicians and Operation Manager. This includes maintenance of the salon / clinic facilities, administrative duties, servicing customers, managing retail products, assisting in scheduling & executing training
The Salon Coordinator will also assist the Operation Manager in the day to day operations of the Salon / Clinic and oversee all salon/clinic operations in the Operation Manager’s absence.
• Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance of technicians are clean and professional.
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
• Co-ordinate with PRO for various activities related government approvals.
• To monitor and track for the renewal of any license, agreements, registrations, / approval required for the operation of Company’s business and for the procurement of any new license and approvals.
• Supervise and ensure general administration activities like Telecommunication Facilities, Transportation, Housekeeping and Maintenance, Stationary, Power, Water and uninterrupted supply of essential services etc.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
• Ensuring the maintenance standard of the salons and report to Operation manager on daily / weekly basis.
• Inspect work areas and tools/equipment to ensure conformance to company standards.
• Notify Engineering of salon / clinic maintenance and repair needs.
• Follow the customer appointments are well taken.
• Checking staff grooming - staff attendance.
• Check on therapist Hygiene standards and evaluation on daily basis.
• Checking whether they follow treatment procedures and do services with stipulated time consumption and implementation.
• Should prepare a monthly staff evaluation report to identify staff performance (strengths and weakness).
• Prepare Sales / Service reports and other MIS on a weekly basis.
• Promote and sell salon / clinic services and retail products.
• Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
• Leave & Separation related matters, flight booking, hotel room booking for visitors
• Coordinate for new employees joining and related activities, i.e., Ministry Medical, ID card.
• Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
• Keep track of the weak selling services and find innovative ideas/ solutions to overcome with better impact.
• Follow up to ensure that all policies and procedure of the company are followed in the salon.
• To work with marketing and external agencies to promote the Salon / Clinic.
• Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; develop and implement quality improvement or corrective action plans.
• Administer and maintain the Salon & Clinic training manual.
• Perform openings and or closing procedures as necessary.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.