InterSystems Dubai subsidiary seeks an experienced and motivated Administration& Facilities Supervisor to provide high quality service and support the Dubai office. The role will be challenging, diverse yet rewarding.
• Administrative, facilities, Office co-ordination and HR support (Learning and training Services) to Dubai & Saudi offices
• To manage and provide direction to a team of 3 direct reports.
• Oversee all administrative support of the administration team.
• Oversee complex travel arrnagangments for employees Regionally and Internationally (including Visa applications, accommodation, car rentals and flights)
• Provide full administrative support including internal memos, outside correspondence, creating and maintaining filing systems, copying, faxing, distribution, following-up on projects, mailings
• Oversee employee expenses
• Coordination of office and Customer meetings/visits/events/travel and preparation for in-house trainings.
• Coordination and on-site support of senior management visits and internal events.
• Negotiates best market quality & cost for office supplies, equipment, and employee benefit suppliers. Company vendor reconciliation.
• Facilities liaison including maintaining an impeccable office environment, locating necessary refurbishes/maintenance, and scheduling the same.
• Negotiate and review maintenance and utilities contracts for the ME offices, and keep accurate records of maintenance work carried out.
• Responsible for Work Health & Safety in ensuring that requirements are met and that all documentation is in place and kept current
• Provide regular reporting as directed
• Work with the in house counsel to ensure that all data protection requirements are met and that all the documentation is in place and up to date.
• Other responsibilities assigned by the HR Manager, Local Management Team, and visiting senior executives
Excellent English language skills are essential.
• At least 5 years experience as an Office Manager/Senior Administrator in a fast-paced, company start-up, sales environment.
• Strong organisational, interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Organised and enthusiastic are the key words, autonomy and adaptability are critical.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to work flexibly and to multi-task.
• Excellent attention to detail, proof reading and grammatical skills.
• Advanced Microsoft Office - Word 7.0, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Education - Four-year Degree
InterSystems is the engine behind the world's most important applications in healthcare, business and government. Everything we build is designed to drive better decisions, actions, and outcomes for the people who stake their lives and livelihoods on our technology. We are guided by the IRIS principle that software should be interoperable, reliable, intuitive, and scalable. Our data platform and connected care solutions have received global industry recognition including the Challenger position in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and Best in KLAS awards from KLAS Research, among other honors. InterSystems is privately held enabling us to devote all our attention to our customers For more information, visit InterSystems.com and youtube.com/InterSystemsCorp. And, please join the InterSystems community at facebook.com/InterSystems or @InterSystems on Twitter.