The Administration Specialist is responsible for ensuring that the company s office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities. The Administrative Specialist is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, بريد, large purchasing requests, and the whole main office. The responsibilities of the Administrative Specialist include but not limited to:
• Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
• Responsible for all office supply orders on a weekly basis, relationships with vendors and invoices.
• Supervise the maintenance of office, and it s equipment, including copier, طابعات, recycle bins, إلخ.
• التنسيق مع قسم تكنولوجيا المعلومات على جميع المعدات المكتبية.
• Assist in managing employee records, onboarding new employees, and other human resources responsibilities.
• Manage team expense reporting, coordinating receipts, submission, and reimbursements.
• Address employees' queries regarding office management issues (e.g., قرطاسية, هاردوير, وترتيبات السفر).
• Assist the Executive Team in managing relationships with various clients, vendors, and partners through the initiation of correspondence, proposing meetings, and carrying out follow-ups.
• Additional support for other corporate office locations.