في 2017, Sesame Workshop and IRC won the inaugural MacArthur Foundation 100&Change competition, a $100 million grant to make measurable progress toward solving a significant problem. In 2018 the LEGO Foundation made an additional investment to Early Childhood Development Programming in the Middle East and Bangladesh, further contributing to this effort. The Ahlan Simsim program is five-year intervention to bring vital early learning and nurturing care to more than nine million children and families affected by the ongoing civil war in Syria. Among other activities, the program will create multimedia programming for children affected by the conflict. Together with the Sesame Workshop and with support from the Brookings Institution, we will develop a pliant platform to reach young children and their caregivers wherever they are and measure how we impact their lives. At the core of Ahlan Simsim s project objectives is the ambition to work in partnership and collaboration with other organizations in areas such as design, service delivery and policy change.
Reporting to the ECD Program Administrative Officer, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the administrative support of the ECD program.
Documentation and supplies
• Provide direct administrative support to ECD team including copying, dissemination of documents, Preparation of expense reports, إلخ.
• إنتاج التقارير, جمع المعلومات, تجميع البيانات, and organize files as requested by the Administrative Officer.
• Provide direct administrative support to all ECD team members (full-زمن, جزء-زمن, Temporary Staff, مدرسين, العدادات, community mobilizers) regarding timesheets, الحضور, المدفوعات, etc. with close follow-up and track record.
• Ensure office equipment is stocked with required supplies (toner, paper etc.) for the ECD team.
• Raise Purchase Requests and Payment Requests as needed/طلب, and track their progress until delivery.
جدول, الاجتماعات, واسافر
• Maintain detailed schedule management for the ECD team, including local and international travel and meetings/ورش العمل/تدريب.
• Maintain and update a meetings tracker for the ECD team.
• Organize ECD team members staff external meetings, local and abroad conferences, وورش العمل, including venue logistics, سفريات, والنقل.
• Book travel arrangements (flights, الإقامة, and transportation) as requested by the Administrative Officer.
• Coordinate and schedule all necessary calls/meetings with partners, الجهات المانحة, and internally, إقليميا, and with HQ, as needed and requested.
• Attend meetings as requested to take notes, produce minutes, and follow up on actions as needed.
• Maintain and circulate organized meeting notes.
• Organize ECD team members field visits.
• Coordinate fleet needs and capacity.
• Ensure all visitors documentation is submitted in a timely manner.
• Ensure timely booking of visitors accommodation, نقل, إلخ.
• Manage and maintain detailed visit schedules for all incoming visitors.
• Maintain detailed visitor tracking log for all program sites.
• Liaise with security and relevant units for visitor logistics.
• In coordination with the ECD team and relevant colleagues ensure that all visits have needed documents and briefing notes.
• كلما انطبق ذلك, ضمان ارتفاع-level visits follow appropriate protocol.
• Ensure timely booking of venues and refreshments.
• Follow up on invitations, participants attendance, certificate of completion, إلخ.
• Ensure timely provision of all training material, طباعة, واللوازم.
• Ensure timely logistics support for the training as needed.
• Liaise with other departments as required.
• Other tasks as assigned by the Administrative Officer.
علاقات العمل الرئيسية:
• تقرير الموقع إلى: ECD Program Administrative Officer.
• Position supervises: ن/ا
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
• داخلي : ECD staff members, مالية, مشتريات, لوجستيات الإمداد والتجهيز, and Administrative staff; regional and HQ Ahlan Simsim team members, Technical Unit, إلخ.
• الخارجيه : الزائرين, الجهات المانحة, شركاء, إلخ.
• درجة البكالوريوس في إدارة الأعمال, ادارة, or any related relevant field.
• Minimum 1 year of professional experience in office administration or office management.
• الذاتي-دوافع, صادق, مسؤولة إلى حد كبير, and punctual.
• Ability to improvise and be flexible when needed.
• Ability to work and meet deadlines under pressure.
• مهارات تنظيمية ممتازة, المرونه, سلامه, والقدرة على متعددة-task in fast-paced working environment while maintaining attention to detail.
• Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-البيئة الثقافية.
• المهارات الشخصية والاتصالية الممتازة, علي حد سواء لفظيا وكتابه.
• Fluency in English and Arabic, الشفوية والكتابية.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, اكسل, باور بوينت, و Outlook.
• Experience within NGO, INGO or multi-national firm.
• Experience with organizational software.
• Experience with budget software.
• Experience with Supply Chain procedures.
• بيئة عمل المكتب القياسية.
• Position is based in Beirut, لبنان.
WOMEN OF ALL BACKGROUNDS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY