Please note this role requires female candidates on Parent s / Husband s Sponsorship Visa.
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
• Greet and assist visitors.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
• Must possess fluency in English communication skills
• Must be young and dynamic preferably between the age bracket of (22 28 years)
• Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
• Attention to detail.
• Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.