Enercon Services, Inc. is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the ENERCON team in our Abu Dhabi, UAE office. This will be a part-time position.
In this role, your Key Responsibilities will be to:
• Project management assistant
• Timesheet reviews
• Invoice backup documentation assembly
• Manual timesheet preparation
• Maintain office calendar
• Maintain staff directory
• Finance / PSC Interactions for invoice follow-up
• Tracking of job candidate status
• Schedule and deadline tracking
• Office recordkeeping
• Coordinate new employee onboarding
• General office support
• Copying and scanning
• General filing
• Administrative review of documents
• Proposal and Marketing assistance
• Approximately 20 hours per week, flexible schedule
• Other duties as assigned
As a qualified candidate, you will have the above experience and meet the below requirements:
• Minimum of High School Diploma or College degree preferred
• Ability to accurately proof read written documents
• Ability to use Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Team player
• Positive attitude
• Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings; ENERCON and client specific background checks; and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
Enercon Services, Inc. is a long-standing and well-respected engineering and technical services consulting company. We provide premier services to companies in the energy, utility, and industrial sectors, as well as to governmental agencies across the U.S. and Internationally.
ENERCON is fully owned by our employees and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. To learn more about ENERCON, visit us at www.enercon.com. ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.