ACS Doha are looking for a bilingual Administrative Coordinator. The main purpose of this role is to provide efficient and effective organisational and secretarial support to the Principal. They will manage and deliver activities, projects and processes that support the principal's office with a focus on overseeing, managing and coordinating all communications and requests from parents and teachers.
* Proactively manages a variety of administrative activities, processes and projects working with the principal to ensure efficient and timely delivery
* Ensures the accurate communication of information, data collection, school statistics, ensuring all required paperwork is completed and that information has been reviewed by the Principal prior to submission.
* Effectively maintains information systems and files to ensure accurate, up to date information is kept at all times.
* Produces regular, agreed reports and documentation to enable effective analysis of organisation
* Translates school documentation as needed into Arabic and from Arabic into English
* Builds strong working relationships with key individuals within school and organisation
* Delivers and implements all activities to a high standard utilising knowledge or research of local customs, contacts, international schools
* Proactively works with other departments and attends relevant meetings making a positive contribution
* Provides efficient and helpful responses to internal and external enquiries. Proactively handles queries and seeks to resolve issues on behalf of ACS Doha
* Communicates important issues appropriately and updates regularly and concisely.
Knowledge and Experience:
* Educated to a high level
* Able to read, write and communicate to a high standard in Arabic, essential
* Able to read, write and communicate to a high standard in English, essential Experience
* Strong administration, organisation and IT skills e.g. strong skills in Microsoft Office (excel, word, PowerPoint) and Apple Macs
* Experience of working in a customer service environment or a school
* Can demonstrate ability to work on own initiative
* Able to take accurate notes at meetings
* Experience of liaising with agencies and suppliers
* Team player with excellent customer service and relationship building skills
* Professional and friendly with good interpersonal skills, able to deal with people at all levels and assertive when needed
* High accuracy and good planning/organisation skills essential. Good communicator, hard-working with a sense of humor.
* Able to deal effectively with high level of confidentiality, use own initiative and work well under pressure
* A positive 'can-do' attitude, eye for detail, a customer service mindset and excellent organisational skills are essential
* Adaptability to work within an opening environment where processes may not be set up or clear or may need developing
The contractual hours are 7:00 - 3:00 Sunday through Thursday but the nature of the profession may require work outside those hours on occasions. Works some evenings and weekends as required.
ACS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as an employee of ACS you are expected to share this commitment. The protection of our students' welfare is the responsibility of all staff within ACS International Schools and individuals are expected to conduct themselves in a way that reflects the principles of our organisation.