The Office of the President seeks an incumbent for the position of Administrative Officer to provide administrative and logistical support to the Office of the President to ensure the effective organization, coordination and facilitation of work processes, protocols and activities in coordination with other university representatives and external entities, as needed.
• Plans and implements all administrative and logistical activities associated with the President Office
• Maintains a data base of VIP guest names and contact details.
• Handles the mass mailings to VIP guests for events organized through the President s office.
• Contacts by phone or email event invitees to confirm attendance.
• Follow-up tasks to ensure all matters brought to the attention of the President s Office are responded to in a timely manner.
• Keeps an inventory of supplies required by the President s office.
• Prepares documents and parcels for mailing.
• Sends faxes as required and maintains file of fax copies.
• Carries out duties with high degree of accuracy and attention to work deadlines.
• Accurately maintains and confirms the President s appointment calendar.
• Coordinates scheduling of appointments, meetings, and conferences relevant to the President s office.
• Coordinates travel arrangements.
• Receives visitors as required.
• Receives and screens phone calls and mail; responds to inquiries.
• Assists in preparation of correspondence, letters, and memorandum, as needed.
• Prepares agenda and background papers for meetings, as needed.
• Establishes and organizes records maintenance and office filing systems.
• Develops and maintains internal databases to track and analyses information.
• Assists in event organization, as needed.
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
Must possess a bachelor s degree in Business, Public Administration, or related field from an accredited institution and a minimum of 2 years experience providing executive assistance to a senior leader - or an equivalent combination of education and experience. High degree of computer competency.
The University s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries free of tax in the U.A.E., Cash housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.