Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn t just about developing cool things. That s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
You will be working closely with project and Engineering teams to ensure that the products being evaluated, installed, maintained and configured accurately as per the client s expectation.
• Build and improve ICT & Cyber Security documentations and designs.
• Design, deploy and lead LANs, WANs, VPN, APN networks, including routers, switches, servers, storages, firewalls, IPPBX, IP Phones, Gateways, CME and other hardware.
• Commence Test and pre-commission of a system before handover to the client.
• Create and Build commissioning plans in accordance with project guidelines.
• Define engineering requirements.
• Prepare the user documentation for systems and telecommunication requisitions and performs the technical evaluations.
• Prepare telecommunication, network, storage, and server equipment data sheets/submittals.
• Improve Project, configure, implement, and maintain all security platforms and any other related software, such as anti-virus, routers, Anti-SPAM, switches, servers, storages, intrusion detection or intrusion prevention, firewalls, cryptography systems, SIEM, and MDM
• Plan and appraise ongoing assessment of antivirus, application control, firewall, SIEM, VPN, SSL, intrusion detection or intrusion prevention and other network component policies
• Guarantee network security standard methodologies are executed through auditing: router, change control, switch, firewall configurations, and monitoring
• Eloquent systems and methodologies as well as reply to security-related events and support in remediation efforts
• Designing, review and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks.
• Supervise Active & Passive Equipment installation.
• Review and approve system & network designs and architecture.
• Reverse engineer software, firmware, hardware, and/or network protocols
• Identify vulnerabilities and build proof-of-concepts (PoC) to demonstrate impact to partners.
• Bachelor s degree in Information Technology /Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science.
• Proven track record in ICT, Infrastructure and security projects, execution/commissioning background with an understanding of various network and security systems (Servers, Cyber Security, Storages, Network, Racks, passive, etc.)
• Extensive prior experience in testing and commissioning on high value Security projects
• Cisco Gold Certification
• VMware and Microsoft Certifications as a plus
• Very Good command of English
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
• JOB ID: HRD98877
• Category: Engineering
• Location: 3rd Floor, Olaya Tower A,Riyadh,AL RIYADH,Saudi Arabia