• The ability to judge creativity and to understand Apple s tone of voice and guidelines, in order to give constructive creative feedback to the agency.
• Substantial account management experience in an advertising agency, working with global brands.
• The ability to lead project development discussions.
• Strong regional media understanding (traditional as well as digital) to be able to lead and optimize media plans with the Media agency.
• Strong production knowledge (broadcast, outdoor, print and digital).
• Experience working within a global client and agency structure.
• A passion for the brand.
• Excellent English communications skills - written and oral.
• Leadership qualities and project management skills.
• A hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems.
• Insane attention to detail.
• The ability to learn new processes and technology quickly.
• The ability to work well with others. We work very collaboratively here.
• The ability to prioritise and work quickly and efficiently within very tight time frames.
• A good sense of humour. (There will be days when you'll need it.)
Handle the implementation of all advertising creative, working with our creative and media agency s account team and Apple internal teams (Product Marketing, Legal, Business Affairs and iTunes) to evaluate recommendations for relevance and effectiveness within each market.
Coordinate creative validation with the local Geo Creative team.
Ensure that work created by the Worldwide Advertising team can be effectively localised; monitor issues such as cultural relevance and market priorities, legal constraints.
Ensure an effective localisation process while maintaining Apple s brand positioning; keeping a consistent tone of voice and look and feel from one media form to another, and from one campaign to another.
Ensure that all localised work created by the agency meets Apple s standards for creative excellence, technical accuracy, integrity of claims and protection of Apple s intellectual property rights, trademarks and legal lines.
Manage all media plans and evaluate the effectiveness of media recommendations based on regional media understanding.
Present opportunities of how advertising campaigns can be amplified based on market priorities, geo related cultural and media opportunities.
Evaluate and approve production estimates, handle finance workflow and regularly challenge the agency on cost leverage.
Organise and lead weekly agency production status meetings.
Prepare campaign launch announcements and presentations to share advertising activity with the broader internal teams.
Follow industry trends and competitive activity.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
• Frequent travels required to Cupertino, California (possibly 4 weeks at a time / 3-4 times a year).