An exciting opportunity is available for Advisor, Competitive Intelligence , based in Riyadh and will reports directly to Head of Strategy ,
Produce competitive analysis for the leadership team and SBU leaders. Research and analyse the company's customers, competitors, collaborators, and market context; develop recommendations; and manage the successful execution of multiple market research initiatives.
In this role, you will be responsible of:
• Collect competitive and market intelligence data from multiple internal and external sources, including syndicated secondary research, public information sources, journals and press, and customer, employee, and partner feedback
• Research, analyse and synthesize competitor and market findings into actionable recommendations and context for strategic decision making. Present analysis to key stakeholders and executives
• Develop and manage methods to establish regular exchange of competitive and market insights with SBU leadership and sales, marketing, supply chain, manufacturing and technology & innovation teams at BUs on an ongoing basis. Cooperate on developing common understanding of business issues, identify key metrics, develop analytical plans, provide timely data analysis.
• Maintain and update a central database of competitive intelligence for ongoing research and reference
• Work closely with other team members and functional areas to formulate research plans, gather information, develop analysis and insights, and contribute recommendations based on analysis
• Cultivate and manage a wide array of contacts and relationships with customers, competitors, employees, suppliers, partners, professional organizations, or others to stay abreast of industry or business trends
• Make presentations, write reports, and answer questions to provide insight for decision making
• Respond to ad hoc request for market intelligence
• Perform other market/competitive intelligence and qualitative research tasks as needed
• Masters/Graduate degree in general management, economics, engineering or other related field.
• Professional certification (e.g. CFA) is a plus
• Experience in Strategy, Business Development or Finance;
• Professional experience gained through a combination of professional services firm (investment bank, consulting firm, etc.) and strategy / business development work at industrial conglomerate is strongly recommended
At Tasnee we value the contribution of all our people in making us a leading organization. We invest in employee development and we provide a wide range of career opportunities, offering everyone the chance to broaden their experience and build a professionally rewarding career as we work together to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.