• Minimum 3 to 5 years of proven track record of success and high performance in technology and/or business solutions sales or equivalent.
• Advanced and demonstrated Apple expertise on mobility adoption and business transformation with general knowledge of key SMB industries, technology trends, challenges, and industries.
• Excellent listening, negotiation, interpersonal, and customer experience skills.
You lead customer engagement, deepen relationships, drive sales and awareness of Apple s value proposition for business and build loyalty with a focus on high potential business customers. You plan and forecast business performance through account management, pipeline building, and opportunity management, utilizing CRM and other tools. You are passionate and confident and engage business customers by showcasing our technology and helping them discover how Apple and third-party solutions and services can transform the way they work. You develop effective account plans to start and expand adoption of Apple solutions across our ecosystem platform and deeper in the customer s organization. You lead and support briefings and leverage workshops to support customer engagement. You effectively use CRMs to build and maintain accurate customer account information, manage relationships, opportunities, tasks, and develop customer insights based on best practices. You mentor and act as a subject matter expert among peers on business customer needs and solutions. You seek, analyze, interpret, and share feedback from Business NPS to continually improve the customer experience. You partner with the Business Development Manager and account team to seamlessly transition accounts in line with account engagement strategy and ensure a smooth customer experience. You maintain process mastery of all Retail Business programs and offerings to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
• You have outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, in person and on the phone.
• You have the ability to work effectively with business owners and executives across all levels of an organization.
• You have excellent organizational and process management skills, ability to set priorities, and responsiveness to customer requests.
• You have the ability to adapt in a dynamic, ever-changing retail environment.