Manages the receipt, storage, inspection, maintenance, and issue activities for all assigned AGE, Armament Support Equipment (ASE), and Flight Line Support Equipment (FLSE). Manages, supervises, and trains a multi-national workforce and maintains AGE workshops and facilities. Oversees the AGE maintenance shop supervisors and the overall production of theses facilities. Communicates with the site manager to ensure work priorities are met. Assures all work is accomplished in accordance with (IAW) with applicable technical data and quality assurance standards as part of ISO 9001 programs.
• Receives, manages, stores, inspects, and maintains equipment and assets.
• Stocks, maintains, and requisitions parts, tools and supplies to perform required work on assets.
• Responds to inquiries concerning storage and status of assigned equipment.
• Schedules and coordinates with the Work Control section for all shop work assignments.
• Plans, develops, and implements procedures for all AGE/ASE/FLSE technical work.
• Instructs and trains supervisors in maintenance and repair techniques, inspects their work performance, and documents training records.
• Conducts training on Quality Assurance, safety, Material Safety Data Sheets, security awareness and other subjects.
• Coordinates the operation and maintenance of AGE/FLSE assets to support Real World Exercises and Contingencies.
• Provides orientation training to new personnel and work crews, plans work assignments, and establishes work methods.
• Evaluates work performance of employees, resolves personnel related problems, and initiates action to correct substandard performance.
• Reviews current Air Force Technical Orders annually.
• Researches asset/equipment discrepancies and identifies them to the customer.
• Reviews and analyzes production goals each week.
• Reviews Standard Base Supply System (SBSS)/DynCorp supply documents to verify status of parts.
• Submits the Local Purchase (LP) supply documents to procure items such as test, shop equipment, and consumable equipment.
• Reviews inventories Organizational Equipment Lists (OEL), Calibration Lists, Contract Data Requirement Lists (CDRL), and DynCorp Deliverables for the department.
• Performs TDY within the Area of Operations as required by the US Air Force/DynCorp taskings.
• Plans, develops, and implements procedures for all Armament Support Equipment (TRAP).
• Coordinates the operations and maintenance of Armament Support Equipment.
• Submits monthly receipt accountability, serviceability, storage, security, inspection and preposition of Armament Support Equipment.
• Assists AGE Functional Manager with weekly reports of accountability of all assigned assets.
• Coordinates quarterly with Air Force AGE and Armament Support Quality Assurance Evaluator to ensure quality and accountability of all assets are maintained in accordance with applicable regulations.
• Reviews AGE and Armament Support equipment demands monthly and disseminates status to SBSS demand processing department.
• Monitors monthly SBSS produced D04, C49's, and GPC listing for status of equipment and parts.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the AGE Functional Manager.
Knowledge & Skills
• Able to read, understand and interpret all technical data associated with AGE/FLSE assets and related equipment.
• Working knowledge of personal computers, Windows, Word, Excel and Access.
• Must possess a current US/UK driver's license.
Experience & Education
• Background in mechanical, electrical, and equipment maintenance.
• Ten years' experience with AGE/FLSE equipment and workshop facilities.
• Five years' experience in an equipment management or AGE/FLSE supervisory position and demonstrated understanding of AGE.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
• Must be able to work out of doors for extended period.
• Must be able to work in maintenance shop environment.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally.