For over 10 years, Emerge Technology has provided technology solutions to the entertainment industry and is now part of Pixelogic Media. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring. Our clients include virtually all the major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, we ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps. Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs. Join us if you re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
As the Agile Coach you will have a proven track-record of transforming large enterprises (both Business and IT) to adopt Agile. You will be comfortable with dealing with C-level stakeholders to articulate the benefits of Agile to address their business challenges.
You must have proven experience in working in complex programs of work and can demonstrate the following:
• Coach teams and organizations in Agile concepts, principles, practices and behaviors.
• Support C-level stakeholders, identifying areas for improvement and working with individuals and teams to implement those improvements.
• A versatile leadership skillset that can adapt to dealing with stakeholders who are either drivers, expressive, amiable or analytical.
• Is able to work as part of a broader leadership team, to both give and receive constructive feedback in a way that grows the organization in a positive way.
• Has an extensive portfolio of experience in both successful and unsuccessful Agile transformations, from which to draw upon and give coaching on the best way forward in a given situation.
• Present and support Agile education and training activities as required.
• Strong facilitation and communication skills. Utilizes facilitation skills to engage and include all team members and encourage a collaborative approach to completing tasks.
• Expertise with the use of Agile project management tools. Ability to assist the team, as needed, to build skills of planning, goal setting, organizing and delivering through collaborative effort.
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
• Experience of working with distributed teams and vendors.
• Ability to mentor and coach at the individual, team and project level.
• 3 years experience in Agile Coaching roles, where you have transformed from traditional ways-of-working, or recovered a troubled Agile transformation at the enterprise level.
• At least 5 years experience in Agile software development methodologies, values, principles and practices.
• At least 5 years experience in coaching, team building and group facilitation.
• At least 5 years experience in Scrum, SAFe, DevOps, Kanban, Lean and of Systems Thinking.
• Certified in relevant Agile certifications.
• Bachelors in a technology/engineering, or other relevant fields.
• Excellent training and presentation skills.
• Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong consistency and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to collaborate and self-manage.
• Excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives.
• Skilled in leading meetings, driving decisions, and negotiating win/win solutions.
• Private Health Insurance
• Social Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Training & Development
• Performance Bonus