About the Job
• Formally responsible for supervising Landscape crew & assigning tasks, managing & allocating resources, overseeing daily operations until handing over to provide on-site solutions, and ensure the quality of work and clients satisfaction.
• Formally responsible for receiving and responding to homeowners service requests, complaints, and feedback on our system to effectively & timely handle and/or assign tasks as appropriate & achieve the customers satisfaction.
• Formally responsible for the technical administrative work such as requesting materials from the warehouse, documentation, emails, daily and monthly reports, etc.
• Oversees all machinery s cleaning, servicing, maintenance, storage to ensure that the department s assets are in a good condition and securely stored.
• Manages and controls the allocation of resources including staff, equipment, consumables, and chemicals by using tracking sheets to ensure adequate staff & equipment in all areas and keep track of materials consumption.
• Oversees irrigation application and manages controllers and irrigation times & zones as appropriate to make sure that all plants are receiving adequate water and monitors the maintenance of all irrigation system assets including (Pipes, Valves, Filters, Sprinklers) to ensure smooth and flawless irrigation operation.
• Evaluates the status of the gardens and surrounding areas on a continuous basis to identify potential problem areas, take remedial steps, and upgrade if necessary.
More than 5 years