• A successful candidate will be a person who enjoys working with customers to dive deep into data, doing analysis, providing guidelines, building strategies, discovering root causes, and designing long-term solutions.
• Assist customers by being able to deliver AI/ML/DL project from beginning to end, including understanding business requirements, developing architecture, aggregating data, exploring data, building & validating predictive models, and deploying completed models to deliver business impact.
• Be able to help clients launch data-driven business by creating frameworks, designing target processes, identify organizational structures.
• Analyze business pain points, conduct interviews with stakeholders, design and develop solutions.
• Assisting customers to envision and architect solutions involving AI/ML to address today and tomorrow s business problems.
• Built machine learning models from scratch, both POC and production stages.
• A bachelor s Degree in (Computer Science, Mathematics) or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of industry or big4 consulting experience in predictive modeling, data science, and analysis
• Experience in managing AI/ML program at a large enterprise
• Experience with programming languages, such as Python
• Familiarity with using data visualization tools
• Ability to develop experimental and analytic plans for data modeling processes, use of strong baselines, ability to accurately determine cause and effect relations
• Strong knowledge and experience of Python or R, strong SQL
• Big3 experience and proven track record of helping customers with their AI needs
• Experience with cloud technologies
• Business analysis background, including business case building