• BSC of Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
• 1-3 years field service experience
• Be willing and capable of passing on his skills to trainees under his supervision, in line with his department's trainee ships Program, or be receptive of being trained in coaching and assessing in the work place.
• Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, fully participating in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
• Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including protective glasses, protective gloves, and protective clothing and footwear as required by the job.
• Respond to all customer requests in a professional and courteous, timely and responsive manner. Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all time, meeting all Company standards for professionalism.
• Keep the Manager continually apprised to assist in answering customer questions and problems when necessary.
• Supports the organization s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: honesty, integrity, and respect while delivering high quality solutions and maintaining a positive attitude and a safe work environment.
• Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems.
• Maintains ownership of assigned tasks.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with customers, management, and dealership co-workers.
• Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
• Maintain company and product confidentiality.
• Attend and participate in all meetings, training, and activities as required.
• Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
• All other duties as assigned.