Job Title : Aircon Technician
Department : Site Services
• Observes HSE rules adopted by the Company in accordance with all country legislation, company policies, Standard Operating Procedures, safety warnings, memoranda, circulars, etc.
• Reads and understands HSE and environmental policies of the company and doing job in accordance with these rules.
• Ensure that all occupational health and security measures are in placed in the work area.
• Responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing, and servicing AC units.
• Carry out repair and routine maintenance duties on AC equipment in building facilities and offices, accommodation areas, and plant offices structures.
• Maintain AC units systems and equipment in order to ensure the continuous services to employees including inspection, preparation of work orders for servicing and repairs, and arranging for any major repairs or replacements.
• Inspect AC units on a regular basis to ensure effective operations and submit accurate inspection reports.
• Respond to user complaints and requests in a timely fashion and resolve issues to ensure that all relevant systems and units operate as expected.
• Maintain the general administration of the systems in order to ensure effective operations and administer services contracts and warrantees to make sure that issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned or required.
• Supports the development and training of local nationals by providing mentorship, guidance and coaching, leading to their growth and development.