At Le M ridien, we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and engaging experiences each destination has to offer. Our guests are curious and creative, cosmopolitan, culture seekers that appreciate sophisticated, timeless service. We provide original, chic and memorable service and experiences that inspire guests to unlock the destination. We re looking for curious, creative and well-informed people to join our team. If you appreciate connecting with like-minded guests and have a deep desire to create unexpected experiences, we invite you to explore career opportunities with Le M ridien.
Welcome to our family
As a world-class leader in the travel industry, there s no better place to make your mark. If you have the natural ability to communicate and enjoy working with others, we welcome you to join our global family. Here, you will find a place where your personality and ideas are as appreciated as the work you do. Each day will open your mind to a world of possibilities, growth opportunities and the chance to meet people from all corners of the globe.
The impact you ll make
No matter whether a guest arrives weary from their travels or excited for a vacation, you know what to do to make them feel at home. They will appreciate the pristine lobby, your warm welcome, and your efficiency in getting them checked in and pointed in the right direction. When they know you genuinely care about the quality of their stay, you are operating at a level of excellence.
What you ll do
• Organize, confirm and process guest check-ins/ check-outs and adapt for any changes
• Secure payment, verifying and adjusting billing as needed
• Provide guests with room and hotel information, directions, amenities and local interests
• Run daily reports, reviewing to see what needs to be communicated to the next shift s staff
• Complete cashier and closing reports, counting the bank at the end of each shift securely
• Accept and record wake-up calls, delivering to the right department
• Communicate any emergency, lost item or theft to proper security staff and/or authorities
• Keep contingency lists in case of emergency and communicate any necessary messages
Perks you deserve
We ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
• Team-spirited coworkers
• Encouraging leadership
• Support to live a life of wellbeing and happiness
• Opportunities to serve and give back to the community
• Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
• Recognition programs
What we re looking for
• A warm, people-oriented demeanor
• A team-first attitude
• A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
This role requires compliance with quality assurance expectations and standards. You may be required to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
You re welcomed here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to feel comfortable being yourself and to know you re important to us. You ll make an impact in your role, and for that, you ll be appreciated and valued.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.