The Algorithm Developers will be responsible for developing advanced algorithms for high-standard baseband modem.
• Develop, simulate, optimize and verify algorithms for high-standard baseband modem
• Get to understand and modify 3rd party s software IPs
• Work closely with FPGA Engineer to find out optimal trade-offs between modem s performance and design complexity.
Your personal dream could be the world s reality
At DarkMatter we believe that impossible is only the beginning. That s why we empower our employees to create, not just their future at our company, but also the future of cyber security around the world. As a member of our growing team, you ll take your vision and use your creativity to produce the technology solutions of tomorrow. With the agility of a startup and the talent of an experienced firm, we ll connect you with like-minded colleagues ready to create what s next in the field. When the only constant in tech is change, shift your focus to the UAE and lead the next development at DarkMatter.
• Master s or PHD degree in Electrical Engineering, Wireless Communication, Digital Signal Processing or related field
• In-depth knowledge of wireless communication theory and DSP, such as modulation, channel codec, channel estimation, channel equalization, spread spectrum, FFT, digital filter, etc.
• Masters with 5+ years or PHD with 2+ years of working experience on the development of algorithms for wireless communication system or related product
• Proficiency with MATLAB and SIMULINK
• Hands-on experience with C/C++ programming
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Team player with positive thinking.