Ambulatory Services Supervisor
We are urgently hiring an "Ambulatory Services Supervisor" for a well known 5 Star Hospital in Riyadh, KSA.
Employer: 5 Star Hospital, Riyadh, KSA
Note: The candidate must have license from their respective countries.
• Ambulatory service supervisors have the primary responsibility of planning,coordinating, directing, and supervising the delivery of outpatient patient services.
• Supervisors will usually manage a certain department or clinical area in largerfacilities, but others may oversee the entire outpatient care centre.
• Typical work duties include establishing facility objectives, ensuring compliance withgovernment regulations, hiring new staff, starting staff development programs,creating budgets, overseeing patient billing, devising shift schedules, resolvingcomplex patient inquiries or issues, and evaluating clinical staff's work.
• Ambulatory service supervisors may report to the facility's president or CEO andrepresent their department in board meetings.
Nationality: South African, Malaysian, Lebanese, Tunisian, Filipino, Indian
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Work Experience: 2 Years
This job is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Strong people skills to interact daily with patients, families, administrative staff, andhealthcare professionals.
• Communication skills are essential for supervisors to effectively talk aboutoperational issues and discuss solutions.
• Must have leadership skills to retain a motivated, productive group of medicalproviders.
• Computer skills are a must for supervisors to utilize electronic health records, codingsystems, and data analysis software.
• Analytical skills are important for outpatient care supervisors to correctly interpretbudgets and allocate funds in a cost-effective manner.
• Supervisors should also be honest, detail-oriented, confident, compassionate, andorganized.