• A minimum of 10 years' experience
• Experience of difficult surgeries (e.g.
• Experience in ICU (preferred)
• Compassionate nature
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Ability to make instant decisions
Applicants will be required to provide the following documentation:
• Passport size photograph
• Passport copy
• Copy of Diploma in Medicine
• Copy of Diploma in Specialty
• Transcript of Records
• Training certificates
• Copy of home country license or license certificate to practice the profession
• Provide a good standing certificate or references
Role & Responsibilities
These include but are not limited to:
• Monitoring patient before, during and after anaesthesia and dealing with any reactions or complications
• Administering anaesthetic or sedation by employing local, intravenous, spinal, or caudal methods
• Examining patient and obtaining a medical history
• Using diagnostic tests to determine risk assessment
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.
Please note due to the volume of applications received if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, unfortunately, you have not been successful at this time.